David Julian ( born David Julyan ; born in 1967 in Cheltenham ) is a British musician and film composer. He wrote the music for several films by Christopher Nolan , including Remember , Insomnia and Prestige , and their collaboration began with the short film Larceny. He recently wrote music for the horror film Descent and the English film Outlaw. Juliana was also invited to join the discussion groups to discuss film music at various film festivals, including BMI Music and Film Panel in 2004 and 2006. in Sundance   and in "How to Start Writing Movie Music" at the Ghent International Film Festival in 2002.  An interview with him was included in the book Moving Music.
| David julian |
|Date of Birth||1967|
|Place of Birth||Cheltenham , UK|
|A country||Great Britain|
- Beetle / Doodlebug (1997 Short)
- Chasing / Following (1998, film) The budget of music for the film cost about $ 8
- Remember / Memento (2000, film)
- Insomnia / Insomnia (2002, film)
- And in my soul I dance / Inside I'm Dancing (2004, film) Among the works of Julian, the music of this film does not include synthesizers. [four]
- Dungeon Dragons 2: Source of Power / Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God (2005, TV movie)
- Descent / The Descent (2006, film) Music includes the 70th part of the orchestra and the 16th part of the female choir. [four]
- Prestige / The Prestige (2006, film)
- Paradise Lake / Eden Lake (2008, film)
- Descent 2 / The Descent Part 2 (2010, film)
- Heartless / Heartless (2010, film)
- Cabin in the Woods / The Cabin in the Woods (2012, film)
- Lurking / Hidden (2015, film)
- BMI.com: SXSW 2005 . BMI.com (November 12, 2006). Date of treatment August 12, 2012. Archived November 12, 2006.
- BMI @ Sundance2004 | panel (inaccessible link) . Bmi.com Date of treatment August 12, 2012. Archived on February 4, 2012.
- David Julyan :: composer :: latest news . DavidJulyan.com (September 25, 2008). Date of treatment August 12, 2012. Archived on September 25, 2008.
- David Julyan :: composer // scores . DavidJulyan.com (September 25, 2008). Date of treatment August 12, 2012. Archived on September 25, 2008.